Prezi is a great tool to create multimedia presentations. Unlike other slide show applications like Powerpoint, Prezi allows you to create a path between concepts, images, videos, links which allows the viewer to zoom in and out of the presentation. Prezis are a more dynamic way to present information to your audience. It's also free and available online, from wherever you need to present. My favorite feature of Prezi is that you can invite collaborators to work with you. When planning the March PD, Amy, Alisa and I worked at the same time, in different buildings on the presentation that we did for the district. It saves time, works really well, and is very simple to use.
Lots of Prezis were done in the past month! Check out the links! include:
- Mrs. Pixley's Junior Class collaborated on their Prezis for their 1920s projects!
- Mrs. Nihan created a 7th grade math concepts Prezi for her golf project
- Wamogo teachers created a Prezi to present their Technology trip to NJ to our faculty AND the Board of Education.
- Ms. SV and Ms. Waldron created a Prezi for their latest booktalk
- Mrs. Butler's French classes made Prezis to share with students in France. Their topic: American TV shows.
- A Prezi made by Mrs. Kennedy, Ms. Waldron and Mrs. Wright for a Region 6 Educational Technology Professional Development day
- Mrs. Memmott's 8th graders will be learning Prezi for their Civil War presentations.